This course will enable you to understand what organisational culture is and how a successful leader or manager can use it to manage and motivate people in the organisation. It is designed to allow participants to reflect on their organisation and look at how the culture could be improved.
The aim of this course is to help participants recognise how culture can influence the attitude and behaviour of employees in both a positive and negative manner. It will identify the role and responsibility of a manager in influencing the culture of the organisation.
- To understand the impact workplace culture can have on an organisation
- Identify the current cultural style and recognise the advantages and disadvantages
- Identify your own responsibility to organisational culture
- Define organisational culture
- Charles Handy’s Four Cultures
- How and why culture can be changed
- Tools and techniques to change organisational culture