This course provides practical techniques and skills to provide effective feedback to motivate and enhance staff performance.
The aim of this course is to enable participants to effectively provide and receive feedback in the workplace.�� Also understand the advantages of feedback and know when to use feedback to motivate and improve staff performance.
- Be able to give constructive feedback to others
- Understand the benefits of feedback on performance
- Define feedback
- Guidelines for giving and receiving feedback
- Steps to giving constructive and positive feedback
- The feedback discussion and the golden rules