This course provides learners with knowledge of the best practice approached to planning and quality control. Also consideration is given to the benefit of using different levels of plan and quality control to monitor and control the work of a team.
The aim of this course is to build participants appreciation of the benefits of planning and identify the different methods of quality control which can be used in an organisation.
- Understand the planning process and appreciate the benefits of planning
- Identify the sequence and priority of products/deliverables and activities in a project
- Understand the benefits of different types of quality management
- Different types of planning
- The fundamentals of planning (content of a good plan)
- Key advantages of using a structured planned approach
- Different types of quality management
- Advantages and disadvantages of each method of quality control